Laughter is the Best Medicine

Thursday, February 23, 2012

working with menier's disease

When people first get this they might get really depressed like I know that I did. I felt so useless and no one could really help me. It was so hard to do the simple things even laying in bed watching TV made me feel dizzy and the vertigo would come and the room would start to spin for hours at a time. No one really knows what that feels like unless it happens to them. It's like being on a ride that doesn't stop. If you can relate to any of this trust me I've been there. It got so bad that I was having a hard time seeing my kids. I could go outside with them to play and they are really too young to kind of understand that their dad was sick. But over these last few months I've had my good days and bad days and I want to tell anyone that has meniere's that it's just something that you have to deal with and you still have to live your life and never give up. I'm here to tell my story about what has happened to me and I would like to help people. If you have any questions add a comment or tweet me, @frankplowcha, we could always talk there. I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment