Laughter is the Best Medicine

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dealing with it

Since I have meniere's disease, it has really made me look at life a lot differently. I used to be in such a rush that I wouldn't even have time to think and I have really found myself over the last few months. Don't get me wrong It wasn't easy but I have a great family that really stuck by me no matter what and they help me  a lot. I've gotten into things I really enjoy  like watching basketball and really enjoying spending time with kids. I also was able to set up a fish tank. I really started to really look at the small things in life to make me happy and so far it has worked. If I ever get better i know I'm going to do things I have dreamed about doing. Just look at the future cuz it can only get better. I hope this has made you think about your life and how you can change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment